Re: Error in configure for Balsa 1.1.5

Thanks for your reply. I tried your advice, but got the same error:

checking for new_pspell_manager in -lpspell... no configure: error: ***
libpspell not found. Pleas check http://www.balsa.net for information on
the required files.

I'm pretty much a rank newbie with regard to libraries, do I need to remove
the older libpspell libraries in /usr/lib in order to use the ones in
/usr/local/lib? I'm using RedHat 7.0 which came with them installed in
/usr/lib, but the new ones I just downloaded installed to /usr/local/lib.

Thanks again for your help.

-Steve