Re: Balsa Encrypts messages with GnuPG!

I will agree 100% that Balsa should migrate to using GMime (hey, I wrote it
;-) and not only will that be an improvement over using libMutt structures
but it will also take care of the problem of having to implement RFC 2015
(PGP/MIME) as GMime already comes complete with a fully functional PGP/MIME
implementation that works for PGP5, PGP2 and GnuPG.

Just check out the GMIME_PGP_MIME branch

Jeff