Re: Suggestions

Netscape and StarOffice are too big because they integrate programs with
not many common issues. (HTML+EMAIL? nothing to do with each other!)
I agree.

But I think making a progam which combines typical messaging protocols,
like E-mail, news, AOL, ICQ, ... can be done very efficient with compact
code. Perhaps with plugins?
You have to see that for each type of protocol everything is about the
same, except the communication layer which is a rather small interface.

But of course, only messaging stuff. I don't want to see spreadsheet
support in my mail reader!