Suggestions

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Balsa team for the great
work. Finally some interesting e-mail client work is being done here! (I am
sooo tiered of Netscape!)

I don't know where to put my suggestions, but here there are:

- Newsgroup support
- IMAP support: removal of remote mailboxes
- Filter support (but that whas clear already)
- When moving a message to another folder (like deleting), the message
scope should remain on the same place instead of moving. (I'm more
interested in the NEXT message instead of the messages in the trash folder)
- The shortcut keys should be more standard like deleting a message: DEL
key or CTRL-X. Also it would be nice to have a shortcut for sending a
composed message.
- In a mail, you often see an URL. It would be nice to make a link to my
favorite browser so with a single click you can view the page.
- Remote control of the application. In the browser, you often see a
"mailto:email@server.com" link. When you click it, you can start a command
line command. It would be nice to interact with Balsa that way, like to
compose a new message without starting new Balsa-sessions every time.

I hope somebody is interested in my remarks, they would somehow improve the
program I think...

Looking forward for the new version,

Roeland