Re: Suggestions

> - Newsgroup support

I am strongly against this.  Balsa is an *e-mail client*, not a newsreader.
 The two should be kept seperate.  Check out Pan.

> - When moving a message to another folder (like deleting), the message
> scope should remain on the same place instead of moving. (I'm more
> interested in the NEXT message instead of the messages in the trash
> folder)

Doesn't happen unless you have the folder the message is being moved to
open.  Close trash and the behaviour should stop.  This is the behaviour I
seem to see anyway.

> - Remote control of the application. In the browser, you often see a
> "mailto:email@server.com" link. When you click it, you can start a
> command line command. It would be nice to interact with Balsa that way,
> like to compose a new message without starting new Balsa-sessions every
> time.

This is a good suggestion.  I have a felling it's already there somehow.
Maybe some docs would be helpful :-)

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com