Re: GNOME.Asia Marketing

Regarding picture uploads.  The site will be updated  once we are paste the  request for proposals  stage to support  proper abstract uploads by either  the speaker themselves,  or by anyone logged into the admin system.
At that time the speaker / admin user will be able to fill out the following items:

- speaker name
- company affiliation
- country
- contact email
- high resolution photo
- thumbnail

- presentation title
- presentation category  ( We will want to preselect a set of categories )
- presentation abstract / summary
- full presentation content
- referenced  url(s)

Please let me know of any additional fields we would like the users to be able to update for either their profile or the presentation entry.

At this time I would also like to point out that we are not hand coding any of the html, the content management system allows for pretty easy editing of the website pages and corresponding menu items.  Sammy, Max, Emily or I can definitely set up any  additional administrative users on the site.

Sincerely,

Will