Re: GNOME.Asia Marketing

Dear All,

As for the Web site, I have the following suggestions:

Sponsorship Page
In the GUADEC sponsorship document, the URL is already set to
http://2012.gnome.asia/sponsorship , so be it.

Should we start by referring to

http://2010.gnome.asia/en/sponsors.html
If you would like sponsor GNOME.Asia 2012, or learn more about our
sponsorship program in CFS document, please drop an email to
sponsorship coscup org(committee gnome asia).

Call for Papers
http://2012.gnome.asia/rfp/
Add a reference to the CFP document

Contact Us