Re: GNOME.Asia Marketing

On 7 April 2012 20:58, Haggen So <haggenso gmail com> wrote:
Chandni,

While I like the theme of last year's website: http://2011.gnome.asia
, I think if we just inherit it, our audience may not be able to
distinguish from last year. While we will have a good conference this
year, we do not have anything like a GNOME 3 announcement and this
year is going to be different from last year.

That's OK with me as long as it contains all information.
Please make sure that at least all confirmed and correct information from the proposal should be on the site. After all website is the right place to show all creativity.

Also Chandni, you have made a number of suggestions on how to promote
via gnome mailing-list, etc. Please put these suggestions in the
GNOME.Asia 2012 website modify list Google doc as well.

Thanks,

Haggen

P.S. I see that Will have already made some changes. Thanks.
P.P..S. I have a long day for me and I will comment on the letter to
CityU first thing tomorrow morning.