Re: GNOME.Asia Marketing

Thanks Haggen and Chandni:

Maybe there are something we could do ^^

1.Sponsorship Page
In the GUADEC sponsorship document, the URL is already set to
http://2012.gnome.asia/sponsorship , so be it.

2. Add support GNOME in web http://www.gnome.org/support-gnome/

3. picture gallery
--https://plus.google.com/photos/110761556909734038318/albums/5592774709757214017
--http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=gnome.asia&f=hp  ( I search
gnome.asia  in flickr ) ( Maybe we could use Flickr and create a
group)

Will and Sammy:

We need your suggestion for the website

Best regards