Re: GNOME Speakers & Freebies

On 06/07/2011 01:45 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
Hi Pockey,

We have less than 30 T-shirts left after GNOME 3 Launch Party, and now they are on GNOME taobao store: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=9708637559

All the DVDs has been delivered last week. Maybe you can ask Vincent to see if there is any DVDs left from his side.

good idea, I will ask Vincent for 300 dvds to see if he has enough to give away for the conference.  thanks!