Re: GNOME 3 Launch Parties

On 02/17/2011 03:28 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Sorry, I just got back from Mynthra.com and they aren't doing any more
custom orders like before. :-(
It's okay, so we will proceed to produce tshirts and other goodies here in China. We will start to ship only in early March, please let me know by end of Feb if you think it's more cost efficient to dispatch goodies and send locally in India :)

Besides, would you please help to follow up with establishing a GNOME Store with a local partner in India? (if possible, it's good to have a GNOME store established before the GNOME.Asia Summit 2011 in end of March, so we can leverage on the event to promote our GNOME Store in India)

Thanks again!
-Srini.