Re: GNOME 3 Launch Parties

On 02/15/2011 04:23 PM, Pockey Lam wrote:
Sure. I can see the total needs. Can I know what items do we want to make here.

Assuming:
100 t-shirts
1000 buttons&  stickers each

----------------------------
I missed one item and the size:

150 t-shirts (1 color silk screen printing, 1 side)
1000 Button badges (standard size)
1000 Stickers (size: 3cm x 3cm, pre-cut, coated)
1000 Balloons (one color silk screen printing)
10 Banners (size: 2 m x 0.5m)

and the artwork can be accessed here http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty/Artworks#Tshirts_design_and_artwork

We would like to put 50 tshirts in the GNOME booth to sell them to get some donation :) For other items, since there is always minimum order quantity, even though we don't need that much for the campaign, we can always use the remaining goodies to give away during the two days conference in Bangalore.

Please get us a quote :) thanks in advance.

Pockey
I can get the quote for the above.

-Srini.

Pockey