Re: How to make money with GNOME technologies?

Hi guys,

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> Some ideas of business models worth exploring:
>
> "How I got hired to work on GNOME" (from someone who started as a
> volunteer & got hired)
> "How I built a company around GNOME" (you should invite Matthew Allum)

Well, we (Igalia) definitely fall into this area too. I guess it's one
of the easiest/most straightforward business models when you are
dealing with free software. In case any Igalian ends up going to the
summit I'm sure he/she wouldn't have any problem in talking a bit
about how we started the company around the GNOME technologies.

Xan