Re: GNOME 3 Launch Parties

On 02/15/2011 04:10 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Pockey Lam<pockeylam gnome org>  wrote:
On 02/15/2011 03:47 PM, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
Can I know what are the item that we are talking about. I remember the
t-shirts that I made were ~3-4$s or so.

Our budget of each item can be accessed here :
http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/EventSupport#Estimated_Budget

Sure. I can see the total needs. Can I know what items do we want to make here.

Assuming:
100 t-shirts
1000 buttons&  stickers each
150 t-shirts
1000 Button badges
1000 Stickers
1000 Balloons

We would like to put 50 tshirts in the GNOME booth to sell them to get some donation :) For other items, since there is always minimum order quantity, even though we don't need that much for the campaign, we can always use the remaining goodies to give away during the two days conference in Bangalore.

Please get us a quote :) thanks in advance.

Pockey
I can get the quote for the above.

-Srini.

Pockey