Re: IRC Meeting Action Items - 20100921

Dear Utian,

Thanks for your pictures and update on the resorts!

Sure! You can read our meeting notes later. Say happy birthday to your daughter for us :)

Cheers,
Pockey

On 09/28/2010 08:11 PM, Utian Ayuba wrote:
On 23/09/10 13:19, Will LaShell wrote:

> action item: utian send us pictures of the mentioned resort and check
> other alternative resorts with 2 - 4 beds / room

Hello All,

Today in CICO Resort, with my low resolution cellphone camera :D, I was only permitted to take dormitory pictures because all cottages are full with CICO's Customers. I put the pictures link in the wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/ResortVenue

I also add information of IPB International Convention Center there.

For tonight meeting, I ask permission to be absent, because today is my 2 years old daughter birthday and my wife ask me to spend time with them :D