GNOME.Asia Committee Sep 28, 2010 IRC Meeting Agenda

Dear all,

Please find below the agenda for the upcoming IRC meeting and thanks Allan to take notes.

Date: Sep 28, 2010 (Tuesday)
Time: 1400 UTC
Channel: #asia-summit @GIMPNet

Agenda:

1) Update on our pre-event survey for GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

2) Updates from each potential country hosts i.e. India , Indonesia and Hong Kong

3) Update on the status of our three mailing lists

4) Brainstorm ideas for the event box / kit for local users group (everybody have a look at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/EventKit before the meeting)

5) Discuss about GNOME stores in Asia

6) Discuss about GNOME.Asia website: adding new contents

If you have any other agenda items to suggest, please feel free to let us know.