Re: Meeting Minutes and Log - GNOME.Asia IRC meeting 7 Sep 2010

Dear Brian,

We will have a irc meeting tonight and discuss who and what to ask people.

I created a page from live.gnome.org about this survey, read and write right only given to AsiaGroup ( http://live.gnome.org/action/edit/AsiaGroup ) which are the working committee members, at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/survey2011

I will update this page to draft some potential questions and whom we will send this survey after discussion with the group today. Once it's done, I will inform everybody to review the questions and our survey targets.

Thanks!
Pockey