Re: Meeting Minutes and Log - GNOME.Asia IRC meeting 7 Sep 2010

Thank you Pockey. That's a good start.

For the following  IRC meeting, the secretory role will be done by turn. Let's follow the turn from here: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CommitteeMembers. The secretory will write minute/log and upload to http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/Minutes

The next secretory is Fred.

-Emily