Re: Meeting Minutes and Log - GNOME.Asia IRC meeting 7 Sep 2010

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your advise!

Sure! We will not announce the hackfest unless we are all agreed to announce it :)

Right now we have basically three potential location:

1) India
2) Indonesia
3) Hong Kong
(for Philippines, Allan can host it only in 2012)

No problem, we will check the travel costs from different countries (the three potential locations) accordingly and then study which country is cheaper.

A survey is good, let's draft a survey once we got more details. Thanks for helping to ask around!

Pockey