Re: COSCUP / GNOME.Asia 2010 Website Development follow up

Pockey,

Thank you for your reply. These questions were asked during our
initial discussion; since it's clear now none of the modifications are
acceptable, we will now try different approaches.

We are making our best effort to come up a relatively good design that
serves as our website banner and the title part of the poster. However
after discussion with all the designers, we found that it's hard to
have *everything* in a single banner - two logos with texts that is
distinct in style, the common title, and the tagline, and possibility
time and place as well.

Here is what I am proposing right now: is it possible to remove
"GNOME.Aisa Summit" and "COSCUP" in two of the logos, and choose an
entirely new font-face for the common title to be put beside the two
graphics (the COSCUP "C" and GNOME.Asia "bamboo")? That would make the
life of all of us a lot easier. The greenish color of bamboo graphics
will not be changed, and hopefully we would ended up a clean design
that is not to crowd.

We would also attempt to "combine" these two graphics - adding circles
around or putting an X between them to indicate it's an co-event. I've
already ask Honki to come up with some designs based on these
principles.

We really want to ship some design that is better "put the two logos
besides each other." Our designers are trying to make next week's
deadline on poster and co-branded website. The design of the
co-branded theme has to be saddle soon to leave time for the "PSD to
xHTML" work. Hope to hear thought of your side soon.

Tim