Re: COSCUP/GNOME.Asia Summit 2010 IRC meeting preparation May 18, 13:30 UTC

Hi Ernest and everybody,

Sure! Please find below the agenda for your reference and feel free to
add any point to discuss on your side.

Agenda:
1) Vote for a common tagline
Option 1: Open web and mobile technologies (by Brian)
Option 2: Web technology anywhere (by Timothy)
Option 3: Open Web, Open Mobile! (by Pockey)
Option 4: Gateway to open mobile web (by Pockey)
- 10 mins

2) Discuss about a common name of the event
   e.g. COSCUP / GNOME.Asia Summit 2010 - 10 mins

3) Discuss about web development - 10 mins

4) Budget updates - 10 mins

5) Update each others' progress - 10 mins each side (if time allow)

I keep the agenda short this time, so we can keep the meeting finished
within 1 hour from 13:30 UTC to 14:30 UTC :)

Details: