Re: GAS 2010 Sponsorship package proposal

Dear Brian and everybody,

Thanks for your comments :)

Since we got the call for sponsors document from COSCUP yesterday, and
we talked about keeping the same packages for both GAS and COSCUP
sponsors, if it is okay for you I will modify the packages of ours
according to COSCUP document.

Please find attached COSCUP call for sponsors document for reference

and let me know if there is any objection.