Re: GAS 2010 Sponsorship package proposal

Dear Brian,

Thanks again for helping out to proof read. I have modified all the
comments.

Besides, for "About GNOME.Asia Summit", I added the following sentences
as well. Please kindly help to proof read as well.

The summit has been recognized as the top 3 Open Source conference in
China in 2008 by the Chinese government and the biggest Open Source
conference in Vietnam in 2009 by the Vietnamese government. Please refer
to gnome.asia/ for more details.

And definitely, once the draft is finalized, we can send it to the
mobile list , thanks!