Re: Confirm your availability to COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010

    Are there any GNU/Linux User Group meetings or other community events
    happening when RMS will be in Beijing?  It would be good to check with
    such groups and see if they need a speaker in this timeframe.

I have to point out that I cannot participate in an event that calls
the GNU system part of "Linux"; I think this would exclude me from
events of the Beijing Linux User Group, unless it changes its name.