Re: Confirm your availability to COSCUP/GNOME.Asia 2010

    How many participants (seats)are expected ?

How could I know that?  How many people will come to a speech depends
on where the speech is given, which topic it has, and on how it is
publicized.

What I can tell you is that IF we expect less than 100 people,
then it PROBABLY is not worth giving the speech, unless
those people are especially likely to contribute.

						Who are them, are they mostly
    students, community people and people who work for companies ?

Once again, how could I know what kinds of people will come?
That will depend on the details which we don't know yet.

If you are asking me what sort of people I WISH would come,
my answer is, anyone who is interested in the issue of computer
users' freedom.

								   Who is the
    organizor for this speech ? Is the venue free or you can pay for it ?

We don't have any funds to pay for a venue.  We are looking for some
organization that can obtain a room and would like to hold the speech.

I don't understand the question "who is the organizator".
Can you explain in conrete terms?