Re: GNOME.Asia Summit and COSCUP joint meeting proposal

Dear all,

Please find below the reply from COSCUP for website, budgeting, their
sponsors and speakers:

1) Website

COSCUP suggests having similar website themes for GAS 2010 and COSCUP
2010, and put the information about it's a joint conference. COSCUP can
also put some links to each other.

2) Budgeting

COSCUP is stilling working on the detailed numbers, but here is an
estimated information as reference.

GAS-specific items:

              * GAS speaker's expenses (travel and speaking):  US$4.8k
              * GAS personnel's travel expenses: US$0.7k per person
              * Session hosts personnel (staff of COSCUP Program
                committee): US$0.3k

Shared costs will be like:
              * Administration fee (includes promotion stuff, booklet,
                poster, tax, reserves, etc.): US$5.1k
              * Venue: US$3.2k
              * Food (lunch boxes for attendee, speakers, and staff): US
                $4.8k
              * Food (meals, dessert, etc.): US$7.4k
              * Internet: US$0.35k
              * Transportation of attendees from nearest subway station:
                US$1.9k (5 buses * 4 time-slots)

 i.e. Shared cost in total: ~ USD 23,000-

3) sponsorship

So far, COSCUP don't have confirmed sponsors yet.

4) speakers

COSCUP side will be about 30 speakers. (exclude lightning talks)

Cheers,
Pockey