Re: GNOME.Asia Summit and COSCUP joint meeting proposal

Dear German,

For budget estimation, verbally discussed 2 months ago with COSCUP,
their initial budget was 30K USD in total (not sure if it includes
speakers travel sponsorship or not though), hence, I already sent COSCUP
an email to ask for a budget estimation to see what's their budget on
the shared cost, will share with you once received.

Those 4 potential speakers (if you mean Jim Huang, Eric Shangkuan,
Harald Welt, Shane Coughlan) will be brought to the event invited by
COSCUP (the co-organizer).

Yes, there would be common sponsors, but sponsors money would be on
first come first served basis. Who asked for sponsorship first, it would
count on their money. That's why we should start approaching sponsors as
soon as possible. We also sent an email to ask COSCUP who are their
confirmed sponsors on their side upon now, will share with you upon
received.