GNOME.Asia Summit and COSCUP joint meeting proposal

Hi board,

GNOME.Asia is planning to organize the next GNOME.Asia Summit 2010 in Taiwan, co-host with COSCUP organzing team. Most of the gnome asia team members feel positive about this co-host conference based on their proposal and conversation with their lead.

Before we go to any further steps, we would like to send proposal to board members to review first.

Your feedback and suggestions?

Thanks,
Emily