Re: Travel Subsidy Policy

With Pockey's help, here is the latest version of "Travel Policy". Thanks to Pockey.

Hi Brian,
Can you help to review it again?

Thanks,
Emily

Travel Subsidy Policy

This year the GNOME.Asia committee has a limited budget to send a couple of speakers to the Summit. Generally, we will follow the GNOME Foundation travel policy, please first go to the Travel Committee page for instructions on how to submit a request for sponsorship. We also have some special requirement for GNOME.Asia Summit 2009:

1. Only speakers would be considered.

2. Only part of the traveling costs (by plane, train or other public transportation) would be reimbursed and a receipt copy would be needed to submit to the organizer upon arrival in the submit.

3. Interested candidates need to send their filled application forms to travel-committee gnome org on or before November 6th 2009. Be sure to add [GNOME.Asia Summit 2009] in your email subject. The committee will approve based on priority and budget. Successful candidates would be informed and then published on November 9th, 2009.

4. Before submitting the application, please make sure you have submitted your talk proposal to committee gnome asia Be sure you have sent your talk proposal to committee gnome asia before you request for travel sponsorship.