Travel Subsidy Policy

Hi all,

Sponsor our speaker is very import to make Summit more valuable and success. We have save some money from Summit 2008, I would like to use $5000 to sponsor our speakers. Since we don't have a big money, we should think about use the money wisely and carefully.

The general idea is sponsor speakers' flights, we will try to cover most of their flights. So for people come from Asia country, we plan to sponsor $400, for people come from US, European or other country far away from Asia, we can sponsor $1000. Since we only have $5000, we can distribute the money in below ways:
1) 1 * $1000, 10 * $400
2) 2 * $1000, 7 * $400

This is a initial idea, I would like to hear more member's opinion about it.

After we set the travel subsidy policy, we should announce it on our website and mail list to call for more speakers.

I also attached a format of travel subsidy we used last year.

Comments? Thoughts?