Re: Travel Subsidy Policy

Hi Mario,

We'd better not include this as a option speaker form.

They are two independent process, "call for speaker" and "ask for subsidy" should be separated.

For those people who need subsidy, just follow the travel policy which we will published on website soon.

BTW, I am a member of the travel committee, I will mainly work on asia summit in the travel mail list. Then  I will gather all the application, give points to each speakers, and all of the GNOME.Asia members can discuss who we should sponsor and make decision together.

Is this OK?

-Emily