Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?
- From: Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com>
- To: Shane Coughlan <shane opendawn com>
- Cc: asia-summit-list <asia-summit-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:01:40 +0800
2009/12/28 Shane Coughlan <shane opendawn com>
I am sorry I was not there. Maybe next time!
On Dec 28, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Emily Chen wrote:
> Great to hear from you again. We were talking about you during the Summit, we wish you were there.
Yes, I intended to suggest it should be removed, as I incorporated the key message in the paragraphs before.
> Thanks for editing the online document. BTW, I found part of the content has been removed from "call for" when compare with the original version from Pockey. Are you intend to do so ?
Got it, thanks. I have made some modification based on yours:
1. Delete "You can speak with XXX, our committee representative, by emailing XXX'' since we have several core members, and each of them can be the committee representative when contact with potential organizer. For people who are interested in, just send email to asia-summit-list [at] gnome.org
2. Move "Sincerely, GNOME.Asia Summit committee " to the last lines.
3. I suggest to add this paragraph since it is a good content to motivate people.
"GNOME.Asia is much like a few trees just planted and we want to grow a
forest in Asia. We are looking for local organizers in any Asian
country with the desire to take on and succeed in the challenges of
organizing an excellent GNOME event. We know that you will need all the
time you can get to prepare a proposal but we hope we have inspired you
to get started."
Now, see the final version online. How do you think ?
] [Thread Prev