Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

This is the latest "Call for host", I have add/edit some links and content today:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AW0xSSV8T7asZGhqdGo4eF83NmZ6NXZ6d2M2&hl=en

We plan to send this out in the beginning of 2010.

Any sugegstions or ideas from you ?

-Emily