Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

Hi all,

I talked with Andree Lee who is a Taiwan debian developer after the Summit 2009. He mentioned about Icos:
http://icos.org.tw/

Which is an international conference about Open Source in Taiwan. He said we can have a specific GNOME day during the event.

I have already talked this idea with Stormy, Mario, Pockey,  and Fred, I would like to investigate more about icos and hear your feedback about this idea.

Thanks,
Emily