Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

Dear Emily,

I modified the HowTo and checklist and they can be used now (eventhough
we can always keep on improving them whenever we have new ideas).

Would you please upload all the templates in the useful documents /
template session for the how to? If you have more templates onhand,
please feel free to add them :)

Useful Documents / Templates
      * Proposal for host
      * Call for host