Re: Possible Candidate host for next summit 2010 - Taiwan? How do you think ?

It looks good! Since Andrew is an organizer of the event, when we
released a call for host, maybe they can submit a proposal to see what's
their offer? At the same time, we can try to see if there is any other
countries who maybe interested in hosting it either in 2010 or 2011 ;)

I also learned that they lack international speakers / participants in
Icos, if we co-host it with them for 1 or 2 days, we can definitely help
to bring international people to Taiwan :)

Cheers,
Pockey