Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta cannot find a debugger

Sébastien,

On Sat, 2017-05-27 at 22:18 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi Tony,

Le 27/05/2017 à 21:56, Tony Arnold a écrit :
I've tried this. Now when I try to debug my program it does not run
and
there is no error message as before. Here is the end of my anjuta-
gdb.plugin file which is located in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-
gnu/anjuta:

Thanks for trying, this modification looks fine. As there is no
error,
message I think the MIME type is recognized correctly now but I
don't
know why it fails.

Are you able to debug your program with gdb outside anjuta?

Yes, that works fine.

Do I need the Gnu Debugger plugin enabled as well as the Dubugger
Manager? It currently is not enabled, but if I enable it, exit Anjuta
and then run Anjuta, the plugin shows as not enabled again.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | G64, Kilburn Building |
The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039