Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta cannot find a debugger

Hi Tony,

Le 27/05/2017 à 21:56, Tony Arnold a écrit :
I've tried this. Now when I try to debug my program it does not run and
there is no error message as before. Here is the end of my anjuta-
gdb.plugin file which is located in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/anjuta:

Thanks for trying, this modification looks fine. As there is no error, message I think the MIME type is recognized correctly now but I don't know why it fails.

Are you able to debug your program with gdb outside anjuta?