Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta cannot find a debugger

Sébastien,

On Sat, 2017-05-27 at 14:06 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:

By the way, Tony, it's an easy fix.

The list of MIME type supported by the gdb plugin in Anjuta is
written
in the file
      <prefix>/lib/anjuta/anjuta-gdb.plugin
with prefix which is typically /usr if you have installed Anjuta via
your distribution or /usr/local if you compile it. In addition lib
can
be replaced by lib64 on some system.

In this file there is the following line
   [File Loader]

SupportedMimeTypes=application/x-executable,application/octet-
stream,application/x-core,application/x-shellscript

You just need to add application/x-sharedlib here.

I've tried this. Now when I try to debug my program it does not run and
there is no error message as before. Here is the end of my anjuta-
gdb.plugin file which is located in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/anjuta:

[File Loader]
SupportedMimeTypes=application/x-executable,application/octet-
stream,application/x-core,application/x-shellscript,application/x-
sharedlib

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | G64, Kilburn Building |
The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039