Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:15:33 +0200
Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:

> I think it is normal. You debug the program which is selected in
> Run->Program parameter.
>
> By default this is set with the first target and saved with all your
> configuration settings. But it means that if afterward, you change the
> configuration without changing this value, you will still debug the
> program of your first configuration.

Ok... That makes sense. Though the entire Debug/Default switching feels a
little uncomfortable. Why not have a completely separate setup for each
of the modes? (separate Run file definition, etc). That way, when clicking
the run button would run the debug version in Debug mode, etc. Also, the
compile button would compile the correct version, and there would be no
need for separate 'Execute' and 'Run debug' options in the menu. And
there would be no doubt about which version is running.

That's just an opinion! I'm glad the warning disappeared...

Thanks,
John