Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

Hi John,

John Coppens a écrit :
On the other hand, if I select 'Default', clean, configure and recompile,
the warning doesn't appear either when I start a debug session. That
doesn't seem right, does it? (I checked, the -O0 version doesn't exist
anymore)

I think it is normal. You debug the program which is selected in Run->Program parameter.

By default this is set with the first target and saved with all your configuration settings. But it means that if afterward, you change the configuration without changing this value, you will still debug the program of your first configuration.