Re: [Anjuta-list] Confused...

Hi!

> So, basically, (I understand) it says: by default (out-of-the-box) it uses
> the source directory, and you cannot use the other options, because if
> one uses the source directories, the others won't work.

No, that just means you cannot build the Debug configuration in the src/
directory at the same time you use it for the Default configuration. As
the debug configuration is usually build in Debug/ that shouldn't be a
problem.

> Could it be that the new directories (the ones to build Debug for
> example) have to be at the same level as $prefix/src (say $project/debug)?

I think it should be a subdirectory of the project directory. I never
tried to use a different one.