[Anjuta-list] Changing anjuta properties (user.properties)

Hi all,

I wanted to change the configuration of anjuta. So, as instructed, I copied
"/usr/shar/anjuta/anjuta.properties" to ~/.anjuta/user.properties".

I edited the user.properties file but it had no influence on my anjuta (of
course it was started after the changes).

What am I missing?

Also, I'd be happy to understand how to add a directory to my project.
Do I have to write only the Makefile.am, add the module to the anjuta and
the automake will take care of creating the Makefile for this module as
well?

If so, how do I add the module? what do I write in the "Add Module" dialog ?

thanks in advance for your help,

	Segev.