Re: [Anjuta-list] Tools editor

Le 2002.12.13 08:25, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay a écrit :
[...]
> Ok. But don't you think a 'basic' implementation like a <#args> menu
> in tool editor (0->n) plus a list of couples <type,name> could be
very
> useful and sufficient in 99% of cases ? like 2 args,
<string,"filename">
> and <int,"position"> for example ? Regarding what you've done yet,
this
> don't seem unfeasible ? And would be *very* useful !

Hmm, O.K, for the time being, I'll add a flag, which, if checked, will
ask the user for command line parameters and simply pass them on
(after
variable substitution) to the program. This should serve most uses.
What
do you think ?

agree.

I'm still inclined to do a Glade based design but that will take more
time and I guess can wait til after 1.0.1.

Best regards. Erwan.