Re: [Anjuta-list] Tools editor

The current buffer content might be too big to be placed in a variable.
However, you can use the current buffer as standard input to the tool
(see the tools editor GUI in latest CVS which has this option). This
should work quite well. There is no need to save the file in this case
since the buffer contents are sent directly to stdin of the tool.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,
Biswa.