Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi Sébastien,
I've set up the Anjuta source on my computer, and have started going through it to get comfortable. I shall soon start off with some bugs from the Bugzilla page.

I would like to have the opinion of the other developers and I hope we can get other students interested to work on Anjuta.
That'd be great! Please let me know if you come across any improvements/modifications for the idea.

But it's already good that you prepare this in advance. In any case, I will be able to mentor one student.
I would be honored.

I have this addition for the idea: Anjuta users should also be able to share (sync) their logs with other programmers working with them on the same project. But I could not think of an efficient way of implementing this.

Thanks.
Varad.