Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi!

Ok, that's a similar idea. I looks quite quite challenging to define something and have enough time to write the corresponding code.
I found something like this having been done for Eclipse IDE (see Mylyn). I would still like to work upon it if I'm able to find someone who is interested to mentor me. I think I should be able to implement the core functionalities of the idea by GSoC-13, and afterwards, it can be extended further as per the needs.

I don't think anyone is working on it but the "one click start hacking" is almost implemented as you can put a project wizard template in a tar.gz archive. If you open this file with anjuta, it should start with the project wizard, so after replying to a few questions you should have a working project. I don't know if something else is needed.
Thanks, I didn't know that.