Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi Varad,

Le 01/03/2013 10:29, Varad Gautam a écrit :
I couldn't find anything. There's 'Programmer's Diary
<http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://img.brothersoft.com/screenshots/softimage/p/programmer.s_diary-231417-1244863315.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://www.brothersoft.com/programmer.s-diary-231417.html&h=449&w=637&sz=85&tbnid=n6_mkUdwXu5hoM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=120&zoom=1&usg=__Db7CN0R96NtkS2vebIHA62vEqAQ=&docid=v07-ddW6wShUqM&sa=X&ei=yGkwUa7pFJHirAeKv4DoCw&ved=0CIkBEPUBMAw&dur=673>'
which is a little similar, but it comes as a separate software rather
than an IDE integration, and is only for Windows.

Ok, thanks. From the first screenshoot it looks like a todo list. I will check it a bit more.

While working with large projects, programmers can list out the 'tasks'
that they wish to complete, make corresponding notes and link them with
relevant files/websites/portions of code, making the task-list more
informative and the code easier to work with. (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Task-focused_interface)

Ok, that's a similar idea. I looks quite quite challenging to define something and have enough time to write the corresponding code.

I apologize for the mistake.

No worry about that, it's more funny that something else.

I checked the Anjuta Roadmap<https://live.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap>
page and also find some other ideas interesting ("A one click start
hacking feature" and "Online sharing of symbol-db files"). Are the ideas
mentioned there currently being worked on?

I don't think anyone is working on it but the "one click start hacking" is almost implemented as you can put a project wizard template in a tar.gz archive. If you open this file with anjuta, it should start with the project wizard, so after replying to a few questions you should have a working project. I don't know if something else is needed.