Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi Varad,

Le 02/03/2013 13:22, Varad Gautam a écrit :
I found something like this having been done for Eclipse IDE (see Mylyn
<http://www.eclipse.org/mylyn/>). I would still like to work upon it if
I'm able to find someone who is interested to mentor me. I think I
should be able to implement the core functionalities of the idea by
GSoC-13, and afterwards, it can be extended further as per the needs.

I would like to have the opinion of the other developers and I hope we can get other students interested to work on Anjuta. But it's already good that you prepare this in advance. In any case, I will be able to mentor one student.