Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi all!

First thanks for you interest in the anjuta project.

From previous years experience getting familiar with the anjuta
sourcecode is the first and most important thing to do.

Afterwards, you should define very clearly what you project should do
(see this as a specification which *exactly* describes the features,
probably featuring UI mockups etc.).

Other then that I am entirely sure if a TODO-list integration in anjuta
is the most useful thing to add but I am interested in the integration
features you plan. Probably there are other more important projects we
could think of.